We’re currently looking for someone to join our growing business as a UX/UI Designer to develop a visual strategy and create UX project deliverables for our clients.
You will have worked in digital agency and already have experience working across multiple platforms.
Working alongside UX/UI team, you will be helping to design the best visual strategy and define correct research processes for our top clients. You will also be involved in whole lifecycle of the projects from customer research to prototyping.
We’re all about innovation in our work, so you will have the opportunity to learn on new tools as you go, expanding your experience and knowledge.
You will be observant, have good attention to detail, and will be able to communicate with clarity and confidence when interacting with other designers, project managers and developers. You will be capable of implementing design specification and visual standards on different platforms.
- Develop the visual identity strategy for our customers
- Participate in creating UX project deliverables (personas, user journeys, wireframes, app maps, prototypes)
- Develop the visual interface design through user archetypes, storyboards, scenarios, mood boards, iconography, photography and illustrations
- Bring to life research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Create brand guidelines and light weighed style guides to supplement prototypes for our implementation partner
- Relevant experience working as a UI/UX designer in a digital industry
- Understanding of all things related to iOS and/or Android user interfaces
- Good knowledge of relevant design software such as: Photoshop and Illustrator, In Design, Sketch and/or Zeplin
- Background in user research
- Experience building adaptive prototypes in Axure or using prototyping software such as: Invision, Principle and/or Pixate
- Experience working on mobile platforms
- Demonstrable skills in illustration, iconography, photography and information visualization
What we offer
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare insurance
- Great clients
- Friendly open working environment